Cancellation Ver. 2.0
Please note that once you have made a booking with us, it means we have reserved time exclusively for you. It may be impossible for us to fill that time slot if the booking is cancelled at short notice. We understand, however, that sometimes circumstances mean bookings must be cancelled or postponed. Please read our cancellation policy, below, to determine how it applies to you.
- To cancel a booking, we require you do so by email. This means there is a written record to show we have received a cancellation, and is for your protection. Cancellations or postponements sent by SMS may not reach us, due to mobile phone network coverage. This is beyond our control, so cannot be accepted. Again, this is for your protection. Our email address is email@example.com
- Cancellations made via email more than 48 hours before booking will be processed without a penalty, and a full refund made as soon as possible. (If a postponement is made, see condition 4). Cancellations made less than 48 hours before the agreed time of your booking will incur a charge of 50% of the full amount.
- When cancelling or postponing a booking, we will confirm first by phoning you in response to your email. Once verbal agreement has been reached, we will email you with the updated booking, so there is a written record. Therefore, we request you supply us with an appropriate contact phone number at time of booking.
- Postponements. i.e. re-booking for a later time or date will incur charges as shown:
More than 48 hours before original booking time: No charge.
Less than 48 hours: a $50 administration fee will be added to the price of the booked trip.
- Occasionally, we may have time in our schedule for spur-of-the-moment bookings. e.g. “Four o’clock this afternoon.” If such a booking is cancelled, there will be a $50 administration fee. Any sum remaining after deduction of the administration fee will be refunded as soon as possible.
- Payments for bookings where our Rider is unable to access the clients’ property, is turned away, the client is unavailable, or does not arrive at the specified time will be non-refundable.
- Cancellations caused by events beyond the control of the customer (e.g. excessive rain, flood, breakdown) will be refunded in full, as soon as possible.